account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

HOW TO ENABLE EXTENDED STANDBY MODE

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

HOW TO ENABLE EXTENDED STANDBY MODE

I am unable to locate "Extended Satndby Mode" in Power management. Can anybody Help ? I am attaching a screenshot

Screenshot.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: HOW TO ENABLE EXTENDED STANDBY MODE

Okay, It is a Bug.It is already reported. Just ignore it and use Stamina Mode. Thank you. Kudos are welcomed

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

7 REPLIES 7
Commissioner
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Assuming that you are using Xperia Z1, it has Stamina Mode which is accessible from Power management. Stamina Mode is way more efficient. Following link can be useful >>Z1 Stamina Mode

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Ya Its Xperia Z1,  I have turned ON Stamina Mode, But the problem is unable to lacate Extended Standby Mode. There's No such option in Power Management

Commissioner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Z1 has Stamina Mode and Low battery mode, they both  function better than Extended Mode. New phones have Stamina Mode instead of Extended Mode. Follow the link provided for more info.

Commissioner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Ya thats true, but why the Phone asks to turn ON Extended STANDBY MODE ?? Sony should Fix it

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Can you post the screen shot of notification stating about Extended Mode?

Commissioner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I have posted but its waiting for approval . . .

Commissioner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Okay, It is a Bug.It is already reported. Just ignore it and use Stamina Mode. Thank you. Kudos are welcomed