account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Google Search removed from Taskmanager in lolipop (xperia z1 both build 242 and 270)

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Google Search removed from Taskmanager in lolipop (xperia z1 both build 242 and 270)

it is the finalest work to repair with pc companion. I prefer to found a solution exept to do flash again.

Emperor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Re: Google Search removed from Taskmanager in lolipop (xperia z1 both build 242 and 270)

You could boot on safe mode and check again, just to be sure, you have NOT uninstalled nor disabled any app at all?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

@Alvlin

This is how to boot on safe mode http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008 

but if neither safe mode nor any other prior suggestion work, then you will have to repair your phone with PCC

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

I tried safe mode and that thing is right!!!!!

google search in exist there.

after reboot in normal mode the problem fixed and I have the google search in top of the taskmanager.

what is the reason of this problem?

why it fixed after go to safe mode?

how can I fixed it to never accure again?

thank you so much!

Emperor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

@Alvlin

What if you go to settings > apps  > downloaded > look for anything that could be Google search or google app > uninstall it > restart the phone > check again.