account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

FORGOT SCREENLOCK PIN

wra
Rookie
Message 11 of 45
Message 11 of 45

Re: FORGOT SCREENLOCK PIN

@karlok wrote:

Hello... I'm using SONY XPERIA Z1
What can I do if I forgot my screenlock PIN?
Do I need to reset the phone?

IF reset is needed, how can I reset my Z1 at home?

Message 12 of 45
Message 12 of 45

Just download sony update service and repair.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 13 of 45
Message 13 of 45

Sir.ive forgotten my pin for face recognition. bt my phone recognise my phone. Nd how can i retrive my pin.
Message 14 of 45
Message 14 of 45

Download sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 15 of 45
Message 15 of 45

Doesn't work as it prompts you to insert sim and unlock screen before proceeding to update/repair.

Message 16 of 45
Message 16 of 45

SUS does not require unlock,PCC does.

akz
One time poster
Message 17 of 45
Message 17 of 45

I FORGOT MY SCREEN LOCK PIN SO PL LET US KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE SAME.

Message 18 of 45
Message 18 of 45

It is told in the upper posts,repair with SUS.

One time poster
Message 19 of 45
Message 19 of 45

I forgot my screen lock password. How do i unlock it.

Message 20 of 45
Message 20 of 45

You have to perform a software repair using PC companion.You might need to charge your device for about 1-2 hours before so the device has at least 60% battery.

Make sure the device is not connected to computer or laptop and turned off (sometimes you have to press power button and volume up until the device vibrates 3 times or on some devices you have to press the small button near the SIM tray or on the back of the device).

Open PC companion->support zone->phone/tablet software update->repair my phone/tablet blue highlighted.Follow the steps given,do not connect your phone until prompted to press volume down while plugging USB cable.