account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Do I need to change battery?

Highlighted
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Do I need to change battery?

My actual question was do i need to change batteries bec my batt life now is so short compared to a year ago or so.. Like 4 hours when my wifi is on and i use other apps like messaging music etc
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to write on available topics with the new interface?

My actual question was do i need to change batteries bec my batt life now is so short compared to a year ago or so.. Like 4 hours when my wifi is on and i use other apps like messaging music etc
One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Do I need to change battery?

I also use the phone for the second year as a result of the same problem with the battery.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@alekseev8223 wrote:

I also use the phone for the second year as a result of the same problem with the battery.

Mon téléphone s'eteint rapidement après avoir été changé 

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

yes please, I have used my phone from 2013 and until now I have 3 time replacement hhe