account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Dialer smart search not working after 4.3 upate

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Dialer smart search not working after 4.3 upate

If i search for a contact name in dialer screen with smart search, it wont fetch proper names. This was not the case before updating to 4.3. I have tried reinstalling through PC but no use.

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Dialer smart search not working after 4.3 upate

Could you please elaborate this in more detail because when I try to replicate this I'm not able to. Seems to be working in my Xperia Z1 running on 4.3. Perhaps it has something to do with the contacts.

Please elaborate this and include screenshots if possible.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dialer smart search not working after 4.3 upate

My xperia z1's dailer app and smart search is not working.. Pls guide me how to fix tis issue..
Thanks