account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Creative effects mode in xperia z1

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Creative effects mode in xperia z1

After the 4.4 update, can you get the new modes for creative effects camera mode on the z1?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Re: Creative effects mode in xperia z1

I see - Yes that feature is also available

Edit: Just read your initial post and checked my Z1 against the video link you posted and some off the effects I don't see on my Z1 and I have no options to download more effects

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

8 REPLIES 8
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

If you are talking of the AR effects like the Dinosaur and Fairytale etc then yes - Open the app and you will have a plus sign saying Get more and from that you can download a few more AR effect themes

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Regular
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thank you, that was another doubt i had, but I'm talking about the adjustable picture filters that appear in this ad http://youtu.be/56HvMdYoc7c . Thank you for your atention.
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

I see - Yes that feature is also available

Edit: Just read your initial post and checked my Z1 against the video link you posted and some off the effects I don't see on my Z1 and I have no options to download more effects

Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Thommo,I think those are just default in the main camera app.Z2 has some extra ones.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

And has it got the new creative effects interface as in the xperia z2, where within each filter you can adjust it and have different modes?
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I have checked on my Z1 and I can adjust even during recording.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Tha's great thank very much! Mine is arriving in a few days. I'm so excited.
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

You will love the Z1.You can also change the effects during recording,not only adjust.