account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can't move apps to sd card

Adviser
Message 91 of 164
Message 91 of 164

Re: Can't move apps to sd card

Still no response from Sony?
I thought apple were bad at customer service but sony are atrocius!
No more dough to Tokyo!
Message 92 of 164
Message 92 of 164

No devices from sony running >4.1 cannot move apps to ds.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 93 of 164
Message 93 of 164

Why?
We were told this would be rectified or we wouldnt have spent £690 on a limited phone.
So are Sony organising refunds?
Message 94 of 164
Message 94 of 164

I do not know,contact xperia care for more info.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 95 of 164
Message 95 of 164

Not having a go at you Alex at least youve tried to give some info and thank you for that just a very frustrating situation, all that power and the z1 is stuck in first gear.
Thanks.
Message 96 of 164
Message 96 of 164

I am not working for sony,there is no way I could know this kind of stuff.I am just a forum mod.There is no need for you to break,keep it cool.

One time poster
Message 97 of 164
Message 97 of 164

How i move app into sd card in xperia z1 4.2jb
Message 98 of 164
Message 98 of 164

You cannot move apps to sd without rooting.

Visitor
Message 99 of 164
Message 99 of 164

Hi.. Iam using xperia z! Same problem above?
Now, iam asking when will be solved of this problem?
Message 100 of 164
Message 100 of 164

Contact xperia care,for now that will not be implemented:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/