account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Camera issue's

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 31 of 37
Message 31 of 37

Re: Camera issue's

These problems still aren't fixed. It seems that Sony may be using the bugged software to annoy customers with older products to buy more recent phones. Forced obsolescence.
Tried everything short of downgrading to an older firmware but still having issues surrounding the camera. The following happen randomly 19/20 times the camera is used.
1. Camera freezes when trying to take photos. Must lock and unlock, then exit camera to unfreeze.
2. Camera crashes returning to home screen.
3. Camera not available error message when taking photos.
If Sony is a brand which breaks it's own customers devices and won't fix their mistakes, are they worth trusting? This bug has been happening for long enough for them to have fixed by now.
Talent
Message 32 of 37
Message 32 of 37

Same issue here.

Z1 handset, camera still freezes when taking pictures on the screen when taking photos. phone brand new out of the box. 14.4.A.0.157 4.4.4.

After the screen freezes, I am able to lock, unlock the screen and continue, until the next freeze.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 33 of 37
Message 33 of 37

z series camera gets hotter soon, and to use for clicking photo or video for a longer time is no possible

this gives a major drawback to whole z series HQ camera

Adviser
Message 34 of 37
Message 34 of 37

I've had the occasional overheat and freezing issue since I bought my Z1 last July. However, I recently updated the infoeye app, about two weeks ago, and so far it seems to have fixed the issue. May be worth a try?

Inhabitant
Message 35 of 37
Message 35 of 37

@jv0020 wrote:

When i take picture it automatically https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fF8nkl0KONRjdMY3Zsb3dsbmM/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fF8nkl0KONdHd5bkV3NjZrMFU/edit?usp=sharing

please help me i allready reset my phone but no solution

Just saw your camera problem and the lens issues...

Seems like vapour has deposited over your lens which does not show up when using flash and shows off only when capturing without light!

Try drying your phone overnight by leaving it turned off (dont use a blow dryer).. . If that does not help, try leaving it covered in dry rice.

Learner
Message 36 of 37
Message 36 of 37

Learner
Message 37 of 37
Message 37 of 37

Sony C5 masalah karena depan mati siapa???

Sony C5 problem because front dead anyone ???

GT