account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera Length

SOLVED
Talent
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Camera Length

It is not anormal. It is normal behavior of the camera app. If you dont touch the screen or dont take any photos it shuts down automatically to save power.

Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

My device does not turn off while in the camera after 30 seconds.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

maybe stamina mode off? or any other battery saving apps

Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Actually,with stamina on it still does not turn off the camera after 30 seconds.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

Same here it wont turn off at all when u are using the camera!

*Money is not everything in the world*
Talent
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

It doesn't close when you are using, if you don't do anything and leave camera app on it shuts down after 30 secs
Highlighted
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

@senhor wrote:
It doesn't close when you are using, if you don't do anything and leave camera app on it shuts down after 30 secs

well I just tried it again I left the camera on for more than 2 minutes and the screen did not turn off!

Talent
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

Not the screen turns off, just the camera shuts down. And stamina doesn't effect anything.

Anyway I solved the problem. If you open camera with camera button it shuts down after 30 secs because it might think you opened camera accidentally. But if you open camera from launcher it doesn't shut down.
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

@senhor wrote:
Not the screen turns off, just the camera shuts down. And stamina doesn't effect anything.

Anyway I solved the problem. If you open camera with camera button it shuts down after 30 secs because it might think you opened camera accidentally. But if you open camera from launcher it doesn't shut down.

Oooo didn't know that lol , you are right it shut down after 20 or 30 sec I guess ...

Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

Yes,that is true.If you go through the app,it does not turn off.