account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera Length

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

Camera Length

Lenght of my camera is very short. I need more seconds. What can I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

Re: Camera Length

That is not normal.Try settings-apps-all-camera,force stop and clear data.Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

More seconds in recording?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

the thing is that i give my movil to some one with the camara on, and after 30 second the camara is off, so they can´t take us the picture, my cuestion is how can i have more time?

Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

While in the camera,it should not stop even if the display turn off is set to 15 or 30 seconds.

Rookie
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

so how can i have more than 30 second?

Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

What display timeout do you have?I repeat myself,the camera is not supposed to turn off as far as I know.

Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

@MiZ1 wrote:
Lenght of my camera is very short. I need more seconds. What can I do?

while on camera the screen will never turn off even if you are not using the camera for recording or taking photos !

*Money is not everything in the world*
Rookie
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21

the display is 2 minutes and the camera is off in 30 seconds

Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

That is not normal.Try settings-apps-all-camera,force stop and clear data.Restart.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Message 10 of 21
Message 10 of 21

@MiZ1 wrote:

the display is 2 minutes and the camera is off in 30 seconds

Try what @alexdon said if nothing changed put the phone in safe mode and try the camera maybe there is some sort of app affecting on it !

*Money is not everything in the world*