account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Calendar Problem

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 23
Message 11 of 23

Re: Calendar Problem

At the moment

14.1.G.1.531 saw there is an upgrade to 14.1.G.1.534 but wasn't available when I checked earlier

Emperor
Message 12 of 23
Message 12 of 23

I don't have this phone so I can't really test it, I hope future updates do resolve this bug

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

In Z1 the date itself is not highlighted when you have something planned. It shows if you have any meeting that day using a line (length of line depends on how long the meeting is) to the left of the date.

I agree it's hard to see if you only have a short meeting that day as it will only appear as a small dot. I will forward this as feedback.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 14 of 23
Message 14 of 23

Nice one...Thanks

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 23
Message 15 of 23

Yes, the line is like unvisible but is there in gray color (the same of the grid!).

I hope next firmware update will fix this visual problem or calendar is just not usable!

Adviser
Message 16 of 23
Message 16 of 23

the line is one pixel wide. god know why.

go download google's calendar app.

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 23
Message 17 of 23

Google App is a better option. Especially if you run a couple of calendars... colour coding, and much easier and intelligent time settings for meetings.
One time poster
Message 18 of 23
Message 18 of 23

i newly bought a Z1, and i'm wondering if the calendar widget by default in this mobile could be shown in monthly view, instead of agenda view.

Talent
Message 19 of 23
Message 19 of 23

Hi guys, I've been having similar problems with the default calendar app.

I stopped the proccess and installed Google Calendar, now my problems are sovled.

i am using the transparent calendar widget which works like a charm.

Apprentice
Message 20 of 23
Message 20 of 23

MAJOR ISSUE:

I just unsynced my Sony Calendar to not work with the Google calendar I have, and then I deleted my Sony calendar info. This went ahead and synced up and DELETED ALLLLLL my Google calendar enteries. I use this calendar with coworkers and family. Everything is gone!

Sony please get rid of your disfunctional calendar!

Why would Sony need a Delete ALL Entries option in the apps daily functions? If you have to have a "Delete ALl Events", why not have this in the Apps section from Settings, or some place else. Or have some info that comes up warning that even though you disabled your google account AND unsynced the Google Calendar with Sony Calendar, it is LIKELY that all your enteries will be deleted!!! If you want to ensure your events are not deleted, Force Stop, and Disable the App (Since you can't delete it!)

I hope none of you ever expereince this if you rely on your calendar.