account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

CHARGER NOT WORKING

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

CHARGER NOT WORKING

Suddenly unable to charge my Z1 Using supplied charger. I can Charge my Z1 using Laptop with charger Wire & Portable battery Chager. Is there anything I can do other than going for a replacement .. . . ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: CHARGER NOT WORKING

Its getting charged with other chargers, Tried with OUTPUT: 5V, 1.3A. I think Last option for me now is to get a replacement for supplied charger.

4 REPLIES 4
Master
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I suggest that you try with another charger to see if there is a charger problem or a phone problem. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Its getting charged with other chargers, Tried with OUTPUT: 5V, 1.3A. I think Last option for me now is to get a replacement for supplied charger.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

The same thing is happening to me, it seems to have occured when i last installed the update.

Master
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Curbee wrote:

The same thing is happening to me, it seems to have occured when i last installed the update.

Strange. Have you tried with another charger? 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.