account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Baseband Unknown Xperia Z1

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Baseband Unknown Xperia Z1

Hi,

I keep on having this issue with my phone running 14.4.A.0.157 (Kitkat), Baseband unknown appearing in About Phone. That cause my Wifi not to work neither the Bluetooth or NFC and SIM is not detected. I send it to a center to fixed it, and it work for some weeks, then it came back. I tried repairing with Pc Companion and Bridge, also using flashtools but the error is present. Does anybody know how to fix it and what cause it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Baseband Unknown Xperia Z1

It seems my phone is damaged, the board is not functioning properly, that's why I have this problem. No more phone

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

It could be a third party app, when you repair your phone with PCC does it work for few days?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi, yes , it works for a few days. Then the same problem occurs.

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Then it's an app acting up that creates this issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

It seems my phone is damaged, the board is not functioning properly, that's why I have this problem. No more phone

View solution in original post

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Sorry to hear that, contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/