account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Answered call goes straight to loudspeaker

SOLVED
Message 11 of 141
Message 11 of 141

Re: Answered call goes straight to loudspeaker

Sure,good luck.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 141
Message 12 of 141

I did full reset and did few calls from another phone to it, everything was okay. None of the calls went to loud speaker.

I put backup back, so phone was in same state that before and did few calls. None of the calls went loud speaker.

So at the moment i cannot specify any problems, but it seems that the phone itself is functional and the problem is either OS related, apps related or contactors at side, where magnets for charging your phone in the dock are, were dirty.

(referring to uliwooly`s post where he said that, calls goes to loud speaker if its in charger)

I have to use phone few more days to see if its working now.

Message 13 of 141
Message 13 of 141

Check it,test it,keep us updated.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 141
Message 14 of 141

First thing at the morning when receiving a call it went to loud speaker again Slightly smiling Face. So still no problem solved. Dealer has asked from a repair center, if they know anything. But i think i will reset my phone once again
Enthusiast
Message 15 of 141
Message 15 of 141

So far so good. Few days after factory reset and i only restored contacts. The problem has usually occurred after restored backup and lastly after restored apps throug google backup.

So it seems that problems is some app messing up phone application.

Message 16 of 141
Message 16 of 141

Probably the app restored was messing around with the phone.Sometimes it is better to have a clean install,without restore of apps.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 17 of 141
Message 17 of 141

1. Some app/apps were behaving badly. After restoring them problem always came back. Now that i didnt restore them anymore problem is solved. Only annoying thing is that lost all data

Edit: **bleep** autocorrect

Message 18 of 141
Message 18 of 141

I know,I am sorry.

Regular
Message 19 of 141
Message 19 of 141

Phone answers calls in speaker phone mode

Probably 9 times outta 10 when I answer the phone it defaults to speaker phone. Was wondering if anyone else has/had this issue and what to do about it. Thanks.
Message 20 of 141
Message 20 of 141

Re: Phone answers calls in speaker phone mode

Try settings-apps-all-smart connect,clear data.