account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Album problem

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Album problem

ar effect camera error doing google play'also ubdate
Adviser
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

Can not be no ubdate camera ar effect erorr
Adviser
Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

application update is making a mistake
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

Try to update with pc companion.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

Do not be tried 10 times error
Adviser
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

repair 10 same time
Adviser
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

I Turks
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

Get the phone to a sony service,see what they can tell you.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

Hi how do you download more AR Effects I've only got a few thanks
Highlighted
Adept
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

Re: Album problem w Magnification gestures [ON]

i don't observe that on previous firmware Android 4.3 build [14.2.A.1.136], in build 14.3.A.0.681 / 757 (4.4.2), double click to zoom photo do not work anymore. see video benchmarked with browser, lately Album 6.0.A.0.26, 6.1.A.0.14 updates still exist this double tap zoom issue.

I found the root cause to the zoom issue, it is caused by the Magnification gestures [ON], but when it is ON, it does not affect other Apps (e.g. chrome). see the updated video above. have to turn it OFF for now until it is fixed. More info of  Magnification gestures settings. Hmmm....

Screenshot_2014-05-22-10-06-43.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-22-10-05-53.jpg