account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Accidently set Frequency Range to USA-Band

SOLVED
Learner
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Accidently set Frequency Range to USA-Band

Hi! I had same problem. Thanks you I could solve it. I was playing with hidden menu *#*#4636#*#* and changed the band at "Phone information" menu -> Select radio band -> USA band . Since then my phone not is registered at network. I could solve it reinstalling phone's software with PC Companion. First, You must a backup of the phone.

Learner
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

Possible solution - Set USA band with hidden menu *#*#4636#*#*

Hi!

I was playing with hidden menu *#*#4636#*#* and changed the band at "Phone information" menu -> Select radio band -> USA band . Since then my phone not is registered at network. I could solve it reinstalling phone's software with PC Companion. First, You must a backup of the phon

At down post, There is most information.. 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Z1s/Accidently-set-Frequency-Range-to-USA-Band/m-p/851211#M...

Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

Just do a factory reset. Problem solved. No need to connect to PC companion and repair.  

One time poster
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Dear sir 

slove my problem, the problem is i unfourtantly i clicked on the usa band but 

my network is smashed sir, please fix my problem by your detail explanation

One time poster
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

mybe you can change your mobile network to WCDMA only on *#*#4636#*#*, mybe it can be works.. hopefully.

or you can use 4G Switcher apk on Playstore..

One time poster
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

Same problem for me. What to do me plz help me.
One time poster
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

Windows 10 doesn't support PC companion. How do I repair the phone then. I have the same issue
One time poster
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

Can i solbe it with software update???

Emperor
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

@Kici @Meltrox @Niminimi @Mk21

Check the first page of this thread. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

I had the same problem and then i used Network Signal Guru app which is avaliable in playstore and it fixed the issue