account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

voice is transferred with interruptions

SOLVED
Master
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Cannot connect to PC Companion to fix my phone

Does the same thing happen if you connect your phone to another computer?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

hearing problem

Hello, updated to lollipop a month back. There is no problem with the phone.
But when i call someone, they complain about my voice being not clear. Is is lollipop issue or do i have to replace my sim card? (using this sim for 7 years).
Regular
Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

Re: hearing problem

disabling "Microphone noise suppression" and "Speaker voice enhancement" plus setting "equaliser" to "normal" solves voice problem.

One time poster
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

Re: voice is transferred with interruptions

My smartphone has the same problem. Sony please make a bug fix.
One time poster
Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

Re: Problem with speaker in call Xperia Z

Xperia Z1 Compact when I am on the phone I can hear people but they say to me they can't hear me right
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

lollipop update 5.0.2

Hello, I have also of problems with a newest update. Main problem is when you on call and somebody calling you and you want finish or hold 1 St call the person wich calling you cannot hear you. I need drop off a call and call it back. The same when using blue tooth headset. After update phone started work slower and applications just crashing up. I make completely my personal data back up and reinstall newest software using computer, but unfortunately it didn't helped at all. When we can expect new software with bug fixes?
Emperor
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

Re: lollipop update 5.0.2

@TomasN

There's no info on new updates, you can contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

also, do you experience the same issues while on safe mode?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

Re: lollipop update 5.0.2

@TomasN

This is how to boot on safe mode

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

If you don't experience the same issues then a third party app(s) is/are causing this issues.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

Re: hearing problem

I had the same problem and tried all sorts. I didn't think switching off 'speaker enhancement' would make any difference since it seems to be a microphone problem - but it worked. Phone now clear like it used to be.

One time poster
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

Sony Xperia Compact problem with call voice quality after latest system update

Hi,

Since last week when I was suggested to update Sony Xperia Z1 Compact to the newest System (lollipop android?) i get constant complaints from people to whom I'm calling that my voice quality is terrible - a lot of glitches, voice is abruptive etc

Is it software problem? 

Please support if the solution exists

Thanks,