account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

cover for z1 compact

SOLVED
Talent
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: cover for z1 compact

This case is not for sale.

You can get one only if you buy the phone in Taiwan at the first wave.

Regular
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I have tried 3 different cases and have found that only this one is thin enough to sit in the charger and charge (with the case insert). The other two are too thick to slot in.  I even tried modifying this one (my favourite case in use) but couldn't get it to work.  I now have the docking charger on my desk at work and have two magnetic cable chargers as above for home and in the car..

Malcolm

Learner
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Hi Eddyesi,
I'm wondering if the "Case Mate Barely" did work well with the DK32 charger.
Cheers
 JD

eddyesi wrote:

I have one of these Case Mate Barely there on order, have the DK32 dock so hoping they will work together, already dropped mine and scrathched the back :-(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HQFDK36/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If not will look at taking the dock appart, would ahve just ordered the Z1 cable if i had known for half the cost, though the dock is nice to use

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008WGKPS6/ref=gno_cart_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ANP4N3LX42I43