account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

battery drains by com.sonyericsson.android.wakeup xperia z1 compact

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 11 of 125
Message 11 of 125

Re: battery drains by com.sonyericsson.android.wakeup xperia z1 compact

i Dont have any task killers, only email and whatts app syncing! everything standard out of the box!

Message 12 of 125
Message 12 of 125

Then I think you should contact sony about this:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 125
Message 13 of 125

I testet now a lot of different situations.

I know now exactly what the problem is, but I have no idea how to fix it.

If I use only 2G I habe no wake up's in 2hours, but when I use 3G the wake up's grows and grows. Yesterday I had 9000.

Seems to be a problem with the software oder from provide switching from H to H+

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 14 of 125
Message 14 of 125

Is the Location based Wifi option on?

If it is, try to turn it off, and check the wakeups.

Learner
Message 15 of 125
Message 15 of 125

For me it wasnt on. I switched it on now when I had the wakeup process stopped and it did not start. So I dont think it has anything to do with it. When I look at it in a wakelock-app it says it's the "Alarm Manager" that is waking the phone. I've tried to remove all alarm settings etc. without result.

Message 16 of 125
Message 16 of 125

Do you have any widgets?Smart key app?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 17 of 125
Message 17 of 125

I googled it and it seems to be something to do with FastDormancy, This a service for mobile tower and turning off or keeping mobile network alive. If you google you will see that FastDormancy if you network provider has it on acturlly saves battery, Do a quick google you will see. 

Apprentice
Message 18 of 125
Message 18 of 125

So it is definitly the mobile net. When I put WLAN on the wake up stopps. Only in 3g i have it. And in my case it doesn't save energy I lost it instead. So how can I can I delete or stop fast dormancy
Message 19 of 125
Message 19 of 125

You cannot disable mobile net,you can either use 2G(which is very slow),or not use mobile data at all.

Apprentice
Message 20 of 125
Message 20 of 125

On Samsung Devices you could stop fast dormancy. And use 2g or no data is no Solution. Only my sony has this problem or all other Devices don't Show it in energy usage