account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z1 Compact Extremely Low Headphone Sound

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Z1 Compact Extremely Low Headphone Sound

Perhaps you have a faulty unit or I'm not sure what might be the issue, but it doesn't hurt to try this

1. repair / re-install the latest update with PCC 

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

or 

2. take it back to the store 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I might have a faulty unit but everyone has?  When I do a search about problems of Z1 Compact, mostly I see is low volume problem. The phone is really perfect.  But for me, who spends ~%80 of his time with phone by listening music, it is a real agony. By the way thanks for advice, I will try this when I have enough time. It looks like it will take long to backup my phone.  If everyting fails, then my last step will be taking it to store and myself to a doctor if I have any hearing problems just in case.

Thanks for everyting Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Regular
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Talent
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Guti, It looks like for root uses...
Highlighted
Learner
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Had the same frustrating low volume problem on my xperia z1 compact with headphones plugged in. Downloaded "soundboost" app. Problem solved. Works like magic Slightly smiling Face