account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Z1 compact Service State issue

Efp
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Z1 compact Service State issue

Hi Admin, 

May I seek for your asisstance, I am having problem with my xperia Z1 compact interms in "network service state".

I stil have a signal and still can connect to the internet but I cant send/recieved any text and calls. 

I tried to remove my globe network sim and reboot my phone and i also tried to hard reset my phone and for a moment its ok then its back to the said issue. 

I hppe you can guide me how to solved this issue.

regards,20171002_081316.png

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Z1 compact Service State issue

Hi @Efp, I'm sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

If possible, I recommend that you try another SIM card in your phone and check if you are able to place and receive calls then. If you are unable to borrow a SIM card to test with you can also contact your operator and ask them to send you a new SIM.

Let me know how it turned out!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Efp
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi Sir,

Good day!

I already tried another network (Smart TNT) and it works perfectly fine on my Z1 Compact, I also inserted my Sim (globe network) on other phone and it also works perfectly. but i really do need this (Globe network) to run on my Z1 compact phone. I hope you can guide me.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Efp
Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

sir please see other ref. 20171002_080914.png

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

In that case I recommend that you contact your operator directly and ask them to troubleshoot this on their end. You might also want to ask them to send you a new SIM for the same phone number that you can test in your device.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.