account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

What would you like to know about Xperia Z1 Compact?

One time poster
Message 81 of 250
Message 81 of 250

Re: What would you like to know about Xperia Z1 Compact?

luliannmanea:

Did you update? than thats the problem.

Sony has had problems since the update for weeks now, don't expect an answer from them since they don't really care but look through these posts maby you will find something usefull.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Compact/Xperia-Z1-Compact-4-4-Update-Issues/td-p/608291

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Compact/When-will-KitKat-be-fixed/td-p/623379

It's my first (and last) Sony, i didn't know they have such worthless support.

Cheers

Learner
Message 82 of 250
Message 82 of 250

Hi. Is there a way to remove little scratches from the back of the phone? Sorry, I've not read all the questions and answers and may be you've already answered to it. Thanks in advance.

Message 83 of 250
Message 83 of 250

I think that you should have used a back case or a screen protector.The phone has already ASF applied on the front and back.I think that you need to go to a service and and have the ASF replaced,so you do not lose warranty.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 84 of 250
Message 84 of 250

Thanks, Alex.

Message 85 of 250
Message 85 of 250

Anytime.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 86 of 250
Message 86 of 250

Hi Sony,

Is there any update or fix with the wifi connectivity? I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but I've read that Z1 has this issue where wifi connectivity is not good. I mostly had issue connecting to my wifi, I had to do a work-around (forget network and modify network) so many times before I can establish connection again. I hope there is a fix on this, an update maybe or something rather than the trouble shooting link that I'm reading. I mean, other phones don't need to do those trouble shooting to connect flawlessly to wifi, so I hope sony can as well. Thanks.

Message 87 of 250
Message 87 of 250

Until you hear from a sony staff,I suggest you contact xperia care also:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Regular
Message 88 of 250
Message 88 of 250

Can you test the alarm clock problem. The phone doesnt recognice touch when the alarm is ringin at the MORNING.

It does work fine otherway, but just no in the morning.

I am going to try it myself WITH and WITHOUT stamina on/off mode/mobile data off/on and all sorts of things I can come up.
Because there is LOTS of ppl having the same issue, and not all of them has the possibility to get a new phone.

I've had to change my phone 4 times (the color has been pink) and the problem still persists.

My bf has the same phone from same store, but its black, and no problems there.

With my old phones before this one i tried it without installing any third party apps and it still was there, so it really cant be any app that does it.

Current adroid system is 14.3.A.0.757

Any ideas, or is there already a solutions for this one?

Learner
Message 89 of 250
Message 89 of 250

Hi.

Is there a way to block all ads?

Thanks in advance

Message 90 of 250
Message 90 of 250

Ads on apps or what ads?