account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

WARNING: Never Change Radio Band

Learner
Message 21 of 43
Message 21 of 43

Re: WARNING: Never Change Radio Band

thank you.

I will write to you back.

One time poster
Message 22 of 43
Message 22 of 43

, i make same mistake, with a zte nubia, and solved with a program from zte, and i was luck y that i bought the same phone with another friend. So with this program saved the params from his phone and put it to mine. The file is nv.qcn That i think is find in the qualcomm ( xiaomi mi 5 ) so if you find a similar phone, and you can copy the nv.qcn, and put it on your phone... that i think will solve the problem. You can edit the nv.qcn... but i think will be more difficult. When you replace nv.qcn from another phone don t wory... willl not copy the imei, your imei is write protected file so is imposible to rewrite , it will copy only the parameters and unlok the bands...is a delicate issue. I saw on a forum, that if you delete memtest1 and memtest2, it will work... i don t test this. If you want to test this way, strongly recomand to do a efs back up, worst case , you will came back at the start point ( USA BAND)
One time poster
Message 23 of 43
Message 23 of 43

(only for users who chnaged the radio frequency)

anyone faciong this problem

type on dialpad :- *#*#4636#*#*

now select 3 dots in the upper right side : > select radio band > then select  Band mode 41

wait for a minute

and hola! you both sim card can work simultaneously

One time poster
Message 24 of 43
Message 24 of 43

i have same problem....today i select usa band ..and sim1 is not working....and facing some other issues....hey guys...if u fixed it...plz help me....

or if u havn't fixed it...then wait.....i am monster system.....i'll try to fix ..wait ..solution...here as soon as possible.....!

One time poster
Message 25 of 43
Message 25 of 43

Hello,

i am facing similar problem, i have a moto x style pure edition.

I changed the Select band option to 'Cellular band' and then to 
"US Band". I lost netwrok signal after that. Please help me.

Will factory reset work?

OR do i need to flash the phone.

Visitor
Message 26 of 43
Message 26 of 43

I mistakenly selected us band....I can't get service ..pls guys help me out....am stressing 

Visitor
Message 27 of 43
Message 27 of 43

I mistakenly selected us band....I can't get service ..pls guys help me out....am stressing 

Visitor
Message 28 of 43
Message 28 of 43

Which of the flash tool did u used

Visitor
Message 29 of 43
Message 29 of 43

dear sir

in radio band selection only usa band is visible.i am from india.

my phone not getting any signal,radio turn on.how to i get back to default radiobands.

please help me.

thanking you sir

Visitor
Message 30 of 43
Message 30 of 43

hi 

i have moto xplay.it has the same problem .if you solved the problem,please help me