account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unfortunately sonyericsson.com crash monitor has stopped

Learner
Message 81 of 102
Message 81 of 102

Re: Unfortunately sonyericsson.com crash monitor has stopped

Just search in Google for the .apk of the olf Facebook version, the one they tell a couple of messages before. Then put the apk in any folder of your phone or sd card (Downloads for example), if you download the apk directly from your phone it should be in downloads automaticaly. Then just install it but before that turn off the automatic updates or the PlayStore will update it as soon as you install it

Adept
Message 82 of 102
Message 82 of 102

Z1 Compact freezes and shutting down

Hi

I have no trouble with my Z1 Comapct till the last two weeks if you are  looking and maps our photos the screen seems to frezes and nothing happens and some timest the phone then restarts  and then its ok again foir a couple of Days 

I have done a factory reset  but still same

Anbody elese had this

Apprentice
Message 83 of 102
Message 83 of 102

FB working fine now. Hope that Sony/FB will be able to fix this ASAP so that we'll be able to update it.

Thanks for all the help everyone! 

Visitor
Message 84 of 102
Message 84 of 102

Facebook = Crashing, Freezing screen and Totally unresponsive Z1

I`m new to this forum so go easy :-) I have been having the same issue as a lot of others are. It started a couple of weeks ago with Apps crashing then it went to facebook just not loading (so i re-installed ) and it would work for an hour or maybe all day but you would never know, so i would install again maybe up to half a dozen times a day ! Things then got worse as it started to freeze and all i could do was to shut down and re-boot. Then I was checking forums and tried the safe mode which stops all the issues , but no FB App? So I was going through the apps to find the problem one and it appears to bee Facebook as my phone is now working on normal mode with no issues and all my other Apps are working well :-) So it appears that facebook is the problem but as the phone like most other users is all about facebook what is the solution ???? Anybody  :-)

Visitor
Message 85 of 102
Message 85 of 102

Re: Z1 Compact freezes and shutting down

I did, and i think the issue is  the facebook app, I deleted it and all is well but what next ??  If you put your phone on Safe Mode it should work but with limited apps. :-(

Highlighted
Adept
Message 86 of 102
Message 86 of 102

Re: Z1 Compact freezes and shutting down

Hi

Funny you should say that i also think its the Facebook app thats causing the problem  sometimes when i tap the app the screen flashs and the app wont open but when i go on to the internet and open facebook from there its ok It only started when it updated about 15 android apps . so i will delet face book and see

Adept
Message 87 of 102
Message 87 of 102

Re: Facebook = Crashing, Freezing screen and Totally unresponsive Z1

I too have the same problem deleted Facebook and it seems to  be working ok so the problem must be the Facebook app

Rookie
Message 88 of 102
Message 88 of 102

Re: Facebook = Crashing, Freezing screen and Totally unresponsive Z1

The solution that I found is using Facebook Lite. 

One time poster
Message 89 of 102
Message 89 of 102

It says my crash monitor has stopped what does it mean and how can I fix it please

Adviser
Message 90 of 102
Message 90 of 102

I deleted both Facebook and Facebook Messenger but I still get the error.

@ugekrapfi wrote:

At a other forum is the Answer i Think:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1-Z1s/Xperia-Z1-reboot-again-and-again/m-p/1235858#M49766

it´s only the Facebook app try to deinstall this i hope it works