account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony xperia z1 compact

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sony xperia z1 compact

Sony Xperia z1 compact, stop working after I sent it for repair support numerous times, I paid support more than $200 to get it to fix, I paid more then $400 dollars for the MSRP price on the phone, that =$600, I'm very unsatisfied with the company I felt like they didn't take my request seriously from now on I'm going to spread bad news about Sony all the positive words I used to say about Sony company I always told people that Sony had good Hardware not so much good software I would give Sony out of 5 Stars 3 stars Sony doesn't care about us what's more important the customers service and FYI my phone is still not fixed if I don't get my phone fixed I'll tell everybody not to buy Sony products

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sony xperia z1 compact

@mistert123

are you referring to the Xperia Z1 Compact that was released in 2014 that you can buy now for about $100 USD ? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@mistert123

why would you pay more than double of that the phone its worth? 

Did you sent the phone to a Sony repair center or a third party repair center? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

At the time I purchase the device it MSRP was priced higher than today worth, and yes I did send it in to Sony Mobile Service Repair they did not do a Good Job, some functionality on the phone did not work like Wi-Fi 5GHz don't work when I put a Sims card in the phone it doesn't pickup T-mobile service at all and this is after they repair the phone replacing the screen and Battery they did not check for these other problem they should fix the phone completely for free because I paid for the repair