account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Snapchat filters does not work

One time poster
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Snapchat filters does not work

I have a xperia z1 compact, one month ago Snapchat worked perfectly in my mobile phone, but one day the filters of the vídeos stop working, and i think is a problem of the mobile versión... Someone know what is the problem or how can i solve it?

12 REPLIES 12
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Snapchat filters does not work

Hi @Gadi,

Since Snapchat isn't an app developed by Sony Mobile we can't really provide support for it. Have you tried uninstalling the app then downloading it again from Google Play? If not then I suggest that you give it a try.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

I'm having the same problem.
I tried to contact snapchat crew, but nothing 'til now.
than I put this question to my followers and everyone that have sony device are having the same problem (other android users aren't having those problems).
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

I have the same problem 

Spoiler

One time poster
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

I have the same problem too!

Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

Having same problem.  The dancing hotdog doesn't move up or down just stays there.  Anyone know of a fix?

Emperor
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

@Infinitiguy911 @Gadi @miuku @ame93 @ducatambasco

Contact Snapchat app developer regarding this issues. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

Already did.  Is this phone so new that they didnt program it as yet?  Xperia xa1 ultra is what I'm using.

Emperor
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

@Infinitiguy911

only the app developers can answer that question 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

Have you contacted support. For filters.