account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Phone is closing/opening apps on its own

One time poster
Message 21 of 22
Message 21 of 22

Re: Phone is closing/opening apps on its own

I also had this problem, my phone keeps on opening/closing some apps and type some messages with it's own. I brought my phone last time in a repair shop because I broke my screen then after that I can used it properly but after I put my tempered glass it started to get weird. Please help me what to do. 

P.S - When I open my mobile data that's when weird thing happens. 

One time poster
Message 22 of 22
Message 22 of 22

Re: Phone is closing/opening apps on its own

I no longer own that phone, but in that case it turned out to be the screenprotection that was causing the involuntarify screen movements. When i removed it the problem disappeared. Maybe it had catched some dirt or moisture.