account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Forgot my phone password

I already installed experia companion.and this problem occured with it .

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

@Bebars Have you tried running the Repair option without having the device connected to your PC at first? What is the exact error message you get when you try to perform the repair?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

I have tried when the device was conected

Visitor
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

now I'm trying to install x-companion it installed but it doesn't work . there is a message that the procedure entery point SetDefultDllDirectories could not be located in the dynamic link liberary KERNEL32.dII.   what shoud I do ?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

@Bebars Try downloading and installing this file for your version of Windows, then try to install Xperia Companion again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2533623

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Re: Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

How to disable  emergency call setting on coolpad- android

One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Re: Phone is Locked into an Emergency Call Lock Screen

#mysony Experian is locked into emergency call ,can I use a tool to put it back into home screen mode plz help