account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

PTP mode (USB)

One time poster
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: PTP mode (USB)

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3/PTP-mode-problem/td-p/1016756 in this topic a suport guy says the z3 sony cant do it feelsbadman.

Apprentice
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

I didn't say that you can put the smartphone on PTP Mode, read before you comment.
I have a z3 Compact and with that solution I was able to backup everything using the Helium Backup app.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

Hi Snesh

I can't find the ADB server option in the start menu, it only shows the Helium program - any ideas?

Desperately trying to extract my FF save game, Helium used to work just fine, but it doesn't now!

Thank you!

Visitor
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

It's ok, I'm an idiot!  Used the Chrome extension not the desktop version and we are away!

Thank you so much I think I love you!