account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My camera often gets stuck or says "camera not available" what's the problem? What should I do?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

My camera often gets stuck or says "camera not available" what's the problem? What should I do?

My camera is not working properly. It often gets stuck or says " camera not available" and if I take video via manual mode it gets stuck with a photo but the video is being taken. What's the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: My camera often gets stuck or says "camera not available" what's the problem? What sho

Open Settings, go into Applications, Force Quit camera, then clear application cache and application data. It resolved the issue on Z1 with KitKat.

Best regards,
Sergio PL

--
Xperia Z3 Compact / Nexus 7 (2012)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: My camera often gets stuck or says "camera not available" what's the problem? What sho

Open Settings, go into Applications, Force Quit camera, then clear application cache and application data. It resolved the issue on Z1 with KitKat.

Best regards,
Sergio PL

--
Xperia Z3 Compact / Nexus 7 (2012)

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thank you buddy
One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

my camera cannot available wht should i do

Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi soubham and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Did you try the advice offered by 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I took a photo and suddenly the pic froze so I pressed the home button and went back to the camera and it said camera not available so I went to my album and the picture was not there how do I get it back?!?!