account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Music Unlimited Won't Show Up In My Walkman App

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Music Unlimited Won't Show Up In My Walkman App

On my Z it worked fine and it may be cause I bought an imported model, but I can't get Sony Music Unlimited to show up within my Walkman app. Any ideas or fix or do I just suffer from early adoption? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Music Unlimited Won't Show Up In My Walkman App

It sounds like your phone comes from a country where the Music Unlimited service is not available. The phones we sell in countries that doesn't have Music Unlimited doesn't have any integration with this service in Walkman. You can still use the Music Unlimited app though: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sony.snei.mu.phone

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

7 REPLIES 7
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

It sounds like your phone comes from a country where the Music Unlimited service is not available. The phones we sell in countries that doesn't have Music Unlimited doesn't have any integration with this service in Walkman. You can still use the Music Unlimited app though: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sony.snei.mu.phone

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Thanks! Small price to pay to get this amazing phone in my hands. Really loved Walkman with that integration tho....

Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hi, i bougth my Xperia Z1 in a website outside of my country (México), but in my country i could  use Music Unlimited, is there any way to enable Music Unlimited in my Walkman app, remember im in México and here i could use and have an Music Unlimited account, please help, i love walkman app and i want to use with MUnlimited.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

There's no setting that will enable integration with Music Unlimited in this case i'm afraid. 

Learner
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

:=(  this is so terrific!! 

-1 for this "solution"

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Hello, had my Z2 for about 10 days (Australia) , the Walkman app worked fine with music unlimited for the first few days, now it won't allow the Unlimited account to sign in, even more confusing, the Unlimited App logs on when it runs stand alone, but I'm after the integration of having all the music under one app, otherwise I would stick with Spotify. Please advise.
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Can you please answer this man's quesion? I am having similar problems on my Z2 as I can't change the account in the Walkman app when connecting to Music Unlimited and it's giving my problems (as I signed in to my European account)  I cannot log out and swtich accounts (I live in Japan)