account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lock screen

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Lock screen

Hey guys, i'm using the Xperia Z1 Compact and since i bought it, i have been using the lock screen pattern to unlock it. But now, i wanted to set it so that i can unlock it by swiping but that option is no more available. It says "disabled by encryption policy or administrator". So can you guys help me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lock screen

@Steff21 Go to settings - security, scroll down to clear credentials and tap it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Steff21 Go to settings - security, scroll down to clear credentials and tap it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

If that doesn't help, please let us know as there might be an app that has administrator rights.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Thanks alexdon, it worked!
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Anytime.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

hi,i use sony xperia c3

lock screen can't do hard reset,because of software?

please advise how do the unlock