account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Google Pay

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can't download Google Pay

Здравствуйте. У меня Sony Xperia Z1 compact. При попытке загрузить приложение Google pay пишет, что мое устройство эту функцию не поддерживает. Это так? Или у меня проблема с настройками?

Hello. I have a Sony Xperia Z1 compact. When I try to download the application Google pay says that my device does not support this function. This is true? Or do I have a problem with the settings?

-GT

1 REPLY
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't download Google Pay

Hi @Артём51, welcome to our forum!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum.

Usually when you see this message, it means that the either the phone model is not supported by the application developer, or that the requirements for the required Android version is not met.

From what I can see, there are no requirements listed for this specific application in the Google Play store, but there should be an Email address where you can contact the developers of the application and ask.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.