account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Back Button On Far Left

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Back Button On Far Left

On the Samsung smartphones the back button is on the far right, on the Sony Experia Z1C it's on the far left.

What are your preferences on this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Back Button On Far Left

The back key has moved through Xperias 

On the

Xperia X10 on the Right side

From them on, on the  left side

Xperia Arc 

Xperia S 

Xperia T 

Xperia Z

Xperia Z1

Xperia Z2

Xperia Z3

Xperia Z4 Tablet

I don't remember which Xperia had it on the right side but a later update switch it to the Left side

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Not sure why but I find it more useful like this,probably I got used this way. But I don't understand how can this help you,as samsung uses their touchwiz and sony uses android stock.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I do too funnily enough, what was on the right on Samsung is the open apps in sony, I find this very useful for switching between applications.
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

The back key has moved through Xperias 

On the

Xperia X10 on the Right side

From them on, on the  left side

Xperia Arc 

Xperia S 

Xperia T 

Xperia Z

Xperia Z1

Xperia Z2

Xperia Z3

Xperia Z4 Tablet

I don't remember which Xperia had it on the right side but a later update switch it to the Left side

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Interesting info, thanks.
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Anytime