account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

sony - contact us

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

sony - contact us

Hi, has anyone try to contact sony before? It is very dissaponting. I drop the complaint/query 3 times and all that I got is they recieved my query but I have been waiting for two weeks but no response has enter.

No offense. But I really feel dissapointed with sony aftersales services...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Re: sony - contact us

No problem,I wish I could do more for you but I am limited by my position.You should contact a staff member:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Yes,I have seen they answer hard sometimes,I also contacted them in the holiday period,but they answered in about 4-5 days.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

I am sorry to hear about that. Do you have the SR number form the contact you made so that I may have this looked into for you, if so please PM that to me?

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Hi Sam, I just recieve a message from sonymobile, and its very funny that they just give me unrelated topic in the email which they asked me to registered myself which I have done before... While my question have not any correlation with that at all....

I am crazily devastating with Sonys customer service... I can't deal with this kind of ways of working anymore, totally wasting my time. Better change the brand...

Next brand of my tv, speaker, and mobilephone will not be SONY...

Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

I am sorry to hear this,sometimes they confuse you but I think they only want to help.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Hi Sam and alexdon, sorry to come up with this again. I even almost forgot that I ever sent queries to indonesian contact center again. To be honest, it is very very very dissapointing, no response at all. And till now I still haven't got any update for my z lte here, and apperantly other user of z ltr are having the same thing here... Totally dissapointed with sony.
Highlighted
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

No problem,I wish I could do more for you but I am limited by my position.You should contact a staff member:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Thanks alexdon. I have sent a message to Johan and will waiy for his reply...
Highlighted
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Keep us updated.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Hi Alexdon I recieve the notification for an update of 10.5.A.0.230... Finally...

But unfortunalety I have been reading about the bugs for this version which includes battery draining and etc and a newer version with improvement 4.4.4 is being roll out. Do you have any information whether this information is correct, I mean I just wonder if they already identify the bugs from those which recieve the roll out why they still rolled it out now (after several months of the official launch) ? Why not wait for the 4.4.4 version directly. Thanks