account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z5 Premium - no headphones in box?

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 31 of 39
Message 31 of 39

Re: Z5 Premium - no headphones in box?

Mine came from Singapore and had head phones, quick charger and glass screen protector. 

Highlighted
Message 32 of 39
Message 32 of 39

Uch10 or uch20?
Lots of people believe that uch20 is a quick charger when in fact it is a new revision of the standard charger.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 33 of 39
Message 33 of 39

UCH10, with prongs that fit American sockets 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 34 of 39
Message 34 of 39

It was weird to not have quick charger and the headphones when I bought sony xperia z5 premium.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 35 of 39
Message 35 of 39

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hello I was very disappointed when I opened my present to myself on Christmas Day the reason I had purchased myself the new Sony Z5 phone I had promised myself I have been using Sony products for a good number of years and have always had a Sony mobile phone but to my horror when I opened the box there was no headset No 🎧 headphones I thought this can't be right I have always had headphones with a Sony phone I contacted the Virgin Media shop where I purchased the phone and said contact you guys at Sony L mean for the amount it costs for a Z5 the least you'd think you'll get good quality headphones I am shocked that this is the new way Sony are going. I may have to consider who and what I purchase from now .

" A Very Unhappy Customer "
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 36 of 39
Message 36 of 39

I have gotten my z5 compact from carephone warehouse. There were no headphones! I called the customer service and they said they give headphones for online customers. Online and store prices are the same, why they did not provide headphones in store is a mistery which I will try to solve.

To note that I paid the phone 439.9 pounds whereas the same fone is 314 pounds on Amazon (by Sony). Carephone warehouse says I can ask refund even though I find the same product on the offical web-site of the product cheaper!

Any advice?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 37 of 39
Message 37 of 39

My Z5 Compact came with a pair of really cheap headphones. I wouldn't worry about it, in my experience the stock cellphone headphones are sh*tty quality anyways. Get your self a pair of nice ~100$ headphones so you can actually hear the Hi Res Audio. Just use any cheap headphones for heads-free calling and a nice pair of high-end headphones for listening to your music. I haven't been able to find headphones that combine hands-free with audio quality.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 38 of 39
Message 38 of 39

I bought one Xperia Z5 Compact from UK and I don't recommend.

Very EXPENSIVE phone WITHOUT HEADPHONES and with a SLOW CHARGER.

Even the cheapest phone I bought in my life came with a headphones.

My next phone will not be a Sony for sure. I'm afraid of it arrives without a charger or another thing.

Very bad experience.

One time poster
Message 39 of 39
Message 39 of 39

Hi guys love the phone hate the delivery man and I did not receive the free head set as in the deal?????! The Dutch postal service is reticulated so please get it sorted as I have now waisted a whole day 

Regards c