account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z1 battery draining fast (even after replacement)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Z1 battery draining fast (even after replacement)

I've had my Z1 for 3 years now, it was 2nd hand when I got it. a few months ago I noticed the battery started running low very fast, so I bought a new battery. The battery however is still doing the same thing, and will not charge past 81% charge (I have tried different chargers, and STAMINA mode). I took it to my local mobile repair store, and they told me it's mot likely not in fact a battery problem, but a problem with the phone's motherboard, and it is irrepairable Slightly frowning Face Has anyone else experienced this? Got any ideas on whether or not it can be repaired? All other functions of the phone are working fine....