account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Z1 Compact Ring Volume

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Z1 Compact Ring Volume

Questions coming thick and Fast Now

I missed two calls today

I acept that ring Volume is Low but what had happed is  I must have lowered talk volume and this also lowers Ring Volume which it has not done on my other Phones !

1 )  Can ring volume be set at full but not change when ajusting other volumes

2 )  can you make volume louder

I have downloaded volume manger app but did not work  shows full volume for ringer on screen but when you look at setting still on half  so it does not show correct or increase it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Z1 Compact Ring Volume

Just tried it you are right must have been something wrong or ajusted it in settings

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

to adjust the ringer volume you can go to settings or if you are on the homelauncher just turn up the volume, as for the call volume adjust the volume while on a call, this will only affect the call volume NOT the ringer 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Just tried it you are right must have been something wrong or ajusted it in settings

Thanks

View solution in original post

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Anytime Slightly smiling Face 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)