account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z5 too low ringtone volume

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Xperia Z5 too low ringtone volume

I already tried nothing changing the ringtone volume

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

I found a simple solution. I sell my z5 and i bought another phone from another manufature

Thanks to all
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

@wrongdoer

Enjoy your new device.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Calling Ringtone Decrease Automatically after andriod 6.0.1

Helloe everyone...i have been using my sony for almost 5 months and after the final update i found that Calling Ringtone Decrease Automatically,sometimes i can't even hear my mobile ,i always find the ringtone calling volume setting low any solution?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

I have the same problem & I tried to fix it with the Xperia Companion but with no hope, I contacted & sent many mails to the Sony support but I received a very strange answer which is the error I received from the companion program is related to my mobile model E6653 is with one sim only & not dual sim & they advised me to refer to the buyer I wonder how ??
I have international guarantee valid till July 2017
I need to find a solution as I have used it for only 2 months.
Talent
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

Low ringtone volume

Well, I can't explain how BASIC function of the phone won't work properly after a couple of updates, or it's just me and another guy on XDA?
On both phones (due to same chassis) Z3+ and Z5 after 6.0.1 incoming ringtone volume is became EXTREMELY low, even in silent room. And it's just an unexplainable bug, 'cause when you for example pick up ringtone it's start to play normal and then after 0.5s FADE OUT.  Music, videos sounds normal (lower than Z2/Z3 but acceptable). Out of the box with 5.1.1 ringtone volume was OK also.
Forward it to the devs as soon as possible!

(and Yes, Factory Reset and Repair without effect)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

Agree, I have same problem too from the beginning. Also mp3 media playing is same; too low sound. It is got 3 times worse after android 7; now its nearly mute.

I am desperately waiting a software update to fix too low sound problem.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

I have noticed that, sound is very well on all other applications except "Sound / Ringtone".
I can play all mp3's very well in "Music" app. The sound quality is quite good.
Only "Sound / Ringtone" setting have problem, something limits the audio volume, but you can
hear the real volume at the beginning for half second.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

Greeting From Indonesian Folks,, same problem here, even after nougat 7.1.1 the low ringtone Volume bug still exist,.. other aplication that required the speaker are OK, like music video, an etc,, 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Helo 

How to solve in this problem please help me

How to solve the problem