account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z1 keeps on rebooting

Learner
Message 31 of 69
Message 31 of 69

Re: Xperia Z1 reboot again and again

Do you have the Crash Report: sonyericsson.com crash monitor has stopped ? i have that and the Reboot my Phone automatically

I delete the Facebook app too i hope it works 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 32 of 69
Message 32 of 69

Hi, i have the same problem on my Sony Xperia Z Ultra, today my phone start to freeze and its restarting many times with error com.sonyericsson.crashmonitor (sorry for my English) , i deleted many apps, and  found in this thread that need to remove Facebook, i remove it, I will report the results tomorrow

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 33 of 69
Message 33 of 69

I have the same problem ... When I enter Facebook or go with instagram and sometimes with menssenger. Screen freezes, does not access and even restarts the cell ... What would be the solution ???

GT

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 34 of 69
Message 34 of 69

All applications on my phone are crashing

It's been 3 years I am using Xperia Z1 without any issues. But since two days I am facing a big issue. All the apps either have to be force closed or they just freeze whilst displaying their logo after which the phone restarts. The problem persists even after the phone restarts. This includes applications like Instagram, Facebook, LudoKing, Chrome, Contacts, Phone, CleanMaster, etc. Connected the phone to PC Companion to take a back-up. Phone restarts in between for no reason. Cannot complete backup. Please help.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 35 of 69
Message 35 of 69

the problem was solved after i deleted facebook app,  now my Sony Xperia Z Ultra working well! thanks:smileysmileywink:

Highlighted
Learner
Message 36 of 69
Message 36 of 69

Facebook crashes after a recent update

My facebook keeps restarting after a recent update, pls help!

I tried uninstall then reinstall facebook, but still the problem. I also tried the repair in Xperia Companion, but still the problem.

Any idea why?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 37 of 69
Message 37 of 69

All the people with smarphones Xperia occurs them this, ok, i have an xperia z1 and the day before yesterday happend that with me, it is very annoyn, i restore all the cellphone, i erased all, i set all how new and it does not happen nothing, desesperation do that i use the app xperia companion in pc for erase all the software and install again how new, and today returns the problem, about facebook i did not know, i hope that fix it. I am relax because for the less i am not the one pass this, them the problem is already normal >:v.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 38 of 69
Message 38 of 69

Same problem here in my Xperia Z Ultra please share your result, how to fix it

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 39 of 69
Message 39 of 69

Facebook aplication on xperia z1

Hello,

I have 2 Sony Xperia Z1  and both of them have problems accessing Facebook application.  After the last update it just doesn't work anymore. When I try launch the application it just return to main screen. I have uninstalled /reinstalled the application,  same problem,  return to factory settings,  same problems, any advice? 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 40 of 69
Message 40 of 69

yesterday Sony Xperia Z1 started to restart, hang, bask. constantly crashes error Xperia home. in safe mode works normally and stably. I deleted Facebook, it's been like 30 minutes all right.