account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z moving slow

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 23
Message 1 of 23

Xperia Z moving slow

Not sure why I have 5 second delays when I select anything on my phone. I try to keep the internal memory free but I'm probably doing something wrong help please!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

Re: Xperia Z moving slow

In PC companion,yes.It will remove everything on phone memory.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Message 2 of 23
Message 2 of 23

Can you check if the same occurs in safe mode?

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 23
Message 3 of 23

I checked it and it moved faster in safe mode...
Highlighted
Message 4 of 23
Message 4 of 23

You have some 3rd party apps acting up,remove any battery savers,task killers.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 23
Message 5 of 23

OK let me see if I can figure out which apps have that description, thank you very much
Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 23
Message 6 of 23

Haha ok went into app info and realized that nothing I'm seeing is helping me to figure it out.
Highlighted
Message 7 of 23
Message 7 of 23

You do not know how to uninstall?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 8 of 23
Message 8 of 23

I know how to uninstall, I just don't know which apps to uninstall
Highlighted
Message 9 of 23
Message 9 of 23

Have you installed any particular battery savers? Or task killers,free RAM apps?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 10 of 23
Message 10 of 23

No I haven't.