account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Z, ZR, ZL 4.3 Update Bugs

Highlighted
Message 11 of 389
Message 11 of 389

Re: Xperia Z, ZR, ZL & SP 4.3 Update Bugs

when it says Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes doesen't mean it's unlocked it means your allowed to unlock it but as default the bootloader is locked.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 12 of 389
Message 12 of 389

Touch block app stop working after update 4.3 on Xperia zr...
Highlighted
Message 13 of 389
Message 13 of 389

touch block app sems to be in beta stages if i'm correct so wait for a update for that app to support 4.3 Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Message 14 of 389
Message 14 of 389

Thanks I'm learning a lot here..
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 15 of 389
Message 15 of 389

When i use my smartwatch2 my wifi connection goes down and as soon as i disconnect the watch the wifi connects again.
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 16 of 389
Message 16 of 389

I've noticed this connectivity issues with the SW2 with both my Xperia Z and Z1 and some users are reporting the same on the Z Ultra

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 389
Message 17 of 389

Hi all
I have abug it is in Sony select Message say"no net work connection even I on line using the Internet
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 18 of 389
Message 18 of 389

No option for alphanumeric keypad??
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 389
Message 19 of 389

Sony Xperia ZR C5502 NFC problem

I'm using my phone since late July. Never had any problems, but a couple of weeks ago I noticed that NFC on my phone doesn't work anymore.

Updated firmware to 4.3 Jelly Bean 2 days ago, nothing has changed. NFC icon doesn't appear on notification center, while I can see Bluetooth and Wi-fi icons when they're on.

Updated my phone 2 times

1) From 4.1 to 4.2 in September

2) From 4.2 to 4.3 2 days ago

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 20 of 389
Message 20 of 389

I have the same issue of the sony select thing and the touch block..... i understand tb is beta so i can wait for an update but what should i do about the sony select issue?