account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

X-reality doesn't work in Lollipop and shows "No service"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 21 of 46
Message 21 of 46

Re: [Bugs Report] Official Z2(D6502 and D6503) Lollipop

I have seen multiple user reports of people that have a close all button.
Highlighted
Message 22 of 46
Message 22 of 46

This button is real and it is included in Generic Russian - D6503, Generic Malaysia - D6503, Generic Vietnam - D6502 and Generic India - D6502 (23.1.A.0.690 build).

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 23 of 46
Message 23 of 46

Close All button are REAL. I did not touch anything when I update to Android L.

You can try frimware like Mr. almirsahbaz posted above.

Generic Russian - D6503, Generic Malaysia - D6503, Generic Vietnam - D6502 and Generic India - D6502 (23.1.A.0.690 build).

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 24 of 46
Message 24 of 46

After the upgrade, my led light has stopped working. None of the imcoming notification will lit up the notification led. Any suggestions?
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 25 of 46
Message 25 of 46

I would like to see some screenshots, because that will be great for some users. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 26 of 46
Message 26 of 46

I managed to get notification led back. Did a *#*#7378423#*#* to test led illumination and thereafter, whatsapp messages starts to get led notification again.
Highlighted
Regular
Message 27 of 46
Message 27 of 46

After update I can not use my SmartBand to unlock my phone (in Smart Lock-> Trusted device ->Bluetooch can not select my SmartBand)

Highlighted
Talent
Message 28 of 46
Message 28 of 46

So:

• X-Vivid and X-Reality are still dont work in Album 
  • No Service bug still there (D6502)
  • Close All button is not common for all regions (what is the point of that?!)
  • Stupid Silent mode that silents LED & even ALARM (genius)

And what was the point to postpone the update for almost a month since Baltic roll out if sane bugs are still here?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 29 of 46
Message 29 of 46

Re: "No Service" after lollipop update

there is a major drawback after the update for the xperia z2 I updated my phone last night and I realise that the call handling facility in the smart band is not functioning like before when I receive a call and if I click the button on my smart band the call is put to silent this important feature is missing in the update and if I click the button instead of putting the call to silent the phone profile changes which is totally unreliable
It will put me into trouble when I am in a meeting and the phone starts ringing loud
Plz fix this
Talent
Message 30 of 46
Message 30 of 46

Re: "No Service" after lollipop update

As for LED in Silent Mode - it's not a bug in a sense, it's 5.0 stock feature, in Silent Mode you won't get LED notification and ALARMS also, be aware of that.
The only solution for this stupidity is to set your phone in Vibro Mode during night-time. (Silent Mode in Android 4 was perfect, why need to destroy it - I do not know)