account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Updating device

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Updating device

Witam, kupiłem nową firmy Sony, utratę komunikacji, przetestuj mój telefon, kupiłem ją w Polsce, oprogramowanie nie zostało całkowicie zaktualizowane.

Hello, I bought a new Sony company, lost communication, tested my phone, bought it in Poland, the software has not been completely updated.

GT

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Adept
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sos

Podłącz telefon do aplikacji Sony Companion i uruchom naprawę oprogramowania. Używałem google tłumaczenia, aby odpowiedzieć na to, więc spodziewaj się błędów.

Connect the phone to the Sony Companion application and run the repair software. I used google translation to answer this so expect errors.

GT

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another" - Plato
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Sos

Hi @Pahach28091986,

This is a international community and I have translated your previous post in to English using Google Translate, please keep all future posts in English. Slightly smiling Face

As suggested by @Thorgorn, you can download Xperia Companion and use it to update your device. By updating using Xperia Companion you can update your device to the latest available Android version directly.

Let us know how it goes or if we misunderstood your question.  Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Why my mobile data is so slow?

Witam, kupiłem nową firmy Sony, utratę komunikacji, przetestuj mój telefon, kupiłem ją w Polsce, oprogramowanie nie zostało całkowicie zaktualizowane.

Hello, I bought a new Sony company, lost communication, tested my phone, bought it in Poland, the software has not been completely updated.

Adept
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Why my mobile data is so slow?

This is the same post as your last one?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Updating-device/m-p/1268233#M41085

Be best to use your original, myself and Emil have posted an update for you...

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another" - Plato
Highlighted
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: Why my mobile data is so slow?

because dictionary for com and Google are mining your private data and monetizing your online habits

don't forget Facebook

Screenshot_20171012-135347.pngScreenshot_20171012-131856.pngScreenshot_20171013-092608.pngScreenshot_20171013-094013.png

my phone is moribund from all the pairing its it's been doing. 

word of the day, Friday the 13th of October, 2017

Spoiler
it's: it has. as opposed to "its": an adjective, belonging.

thanks dictionary!

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.