account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Transfer of data to SD card interrupted

I'm having the same problem.. Not able to transfer data to sd card, it says check your sd card for possibly transferred data. Also the phone shows my sd card but I can't make any changes to the files on the card. I tried using file commander to transfer the files but it doesn't allow me to do that either. Please help.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I recently bought an Kingston 32 GB class 10 SD card(my ZR fried the last card,again ) and I get the same error when I try to transfer the files through the same method (storage - transfer files to the SD card ). I've formatted the card twice and tried everything you guys said but with no luck. Thankfully I can move the files manual using a third party app. This is strange however because I've used 4 SD cards until now and I didn't have any problem.
Highlighted
Th6
One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Hello I have Sony xperia z I. I can't transfer photos to sd card. When I try it shows a message ' unfortunately com. Sonymobile sd card transfer has stopped. So I need help. Can you give me a solution
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Hi,

I had the exact saame problem and i tried so many things but none worked. Until I manually moved two music files from my phone to my sd card using the app File Commander. I then tried trasnferring something with the option "transfer to sd card" and it worked again! So my advice is to manually move a file and then try again in the settings part of your phone. 

I hope ths works for you Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Learner
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

What are the steps to actually do that on File Commander?

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Data transfered to SD card is intruptted please help me to data transfer in SD card