account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

T9 keyboard on 4.3

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 44
Message 11 of 44

Re: T9 keyboard on 4.3

Please! I can't believe it's true you skipped T9 on compact!? It takes me ages to write! Im using multiple languages as well, and I'm ending up spelling the whole words... This relly **bleep**!! If you're not planning to add this... Please, at least make a app, so I can by it! PLEASE!!
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 44
Message 12 of 44

I completely agree with all of you guys that T9 has to be returned to z1compact keyb asap and stay in further kitkat!!! but i'm afraid that we will be waiting for the update for too long, so can you suggest any other good t9 keyb till the sony update comes?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 13 of 44
Message 13 of 44

Is it possible to get the keyboard from xperia T to z1 compact?
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 14 of 44
Message 14 of 44

I miss it very much and in xperia T it is after update 4.3 in! Please give it back to us!!!!!!
Highlighted
Message 15 of 44
Message 15 of 44

T9 4x3 keyboard has google htc and samsung bringing back in the 4.4.2 kitkat update because so many angry users so i hope sony do that same before the kitkat released for us users :-D
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 44
Message 16 of 44

Please Sony, put back the T9 keyboard!!!! I need to update my Xperia Z1 firmware from 4.2.2 to 4.3 to fix the grainy camera, but I can't use my phone without a T9 keyboard!! qwerty keyboard is too slow and my fingers are too big!

Thanks,

benny670

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 17 of 44
Message 17 of 44

Up for you guys! T9 KEYBOARD IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT!
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 18 of 44
Message 18 of 44

Ye i sold my z1 compact, will buy 1 if they bring back the t9 otherwise i stick too my xperia m and not upgrading it.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 19 of 44
Message 19 of 44

T9 - OneHandAbility - thats why i wated for the compact. youre honestly idiots for taking t9 off a one hand device. Idiots. Please release an update. 

Please

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 20 of 44
Message 20 of 44

My last 10+ phones save been Sony for the keyboard... One less reason to buy a Sony (that and found it underwhelming resolution on camera when her etc enabled)