account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

System update notification

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

System update notification

How can I get rid of the Xperia system update for marshmallow from the notification bar without doing the updat? I'm running the latest lolipop build and not interested in updating at the moment and do not want to be constantly reminded.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: System update notification

You cannot by default, you can clear data for software update app, it will remove the notification until you restart your device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

You cannot by default, you can clear data for software update app, it will remove the notification until you restart your device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

That worked. Thanx
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@jmaxim917 Anytime. But did you read the entire message? The notification will return.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I did and that I can live with.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi .. I want to know if someone has the same problem since my cell update The problem I have is that the bar no notification unfolds When unlocked ...