account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Stamina Clock causing data connection issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Stamina Clock causing data connection issues

Yes I am having the exact same frustrating problem with my Z5. I will try your advice with the stamina clock disabled hopefully this will rectify the problem?
Highlighted
Talent
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

I'm running the latest software 32.0.A.6.200 and the stamina clock bug is still there! After my phone has been in standby for a while and I want to use Google search I get an error can't connect like there's no Internet connection until about 10 seconds! Too delayed
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

The delay is still there in 32.0.A.6.200 i'm afraid. The update with a fix for this will have a later software label.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Stamina clok off fix this on me but i want use it. When we get update to this ?

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

I'm afraid i don't have any information regarding when the update will be available.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

until the update package, I close the stamina mode because cuts the WiFi connection in sleep mode. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

@joyMelo

Extended standby under stamina mode is supposed to do this.

But if you also enable stamina clock there may be a delay before the connection is reestablished when you turn on the display. That is what the upcoming update will improve.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

@Rickard

wifi connection again lost while stamina mode even switched off.

I never had this problem before my cell phone. 

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

Have you checked so that "Keep WiFi on during sleep" is set to always? You can find this setting under Settings -> Wi-Fi -> [menu] -> Advanced.

Note that if you go out of range from your network, Z5 will not reconnect automatically when you're back in range unless you turn on the display. 

Learner
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

yes it is set to always. telephone standing on the table, its position not change.