account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Smart watch

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Smart watch

Hi would it be possible to connect my Samsung gear watch to my z3+ or should I just get a Sony watch
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Smart watch

Beside that (or maybe you can find other stuff on XDA), I don't think they are compatible.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

See this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s/general/tutorial-install-gear-manager-connect-t2934307

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Beside that (or maybe you can find other stuff on XDA), I don't think they are compatible.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Think I'll get the sw3 after reading that on xda lol