account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Resetting Stamina Mode

SOLVED
Highlighted
Genius
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Resetting Stamina Mode

Hey fellas.
Gonna make this straight.
I simply wanna reset my Stamina Mode function just like i did when i have Xperia SP previously.
In Xperia SP,i just need to search "com.ecomodecontroller.blablabla" but then i didnt found it in my all new Xperia Z1.

Thanks(and kudos) for helping Grinning Face
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Re: Resetting Stamina Mode

Yes,on my Z1 it can be found.Look for extended standby control then.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Commissioner
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

I think the app is Eco Mode Controller. Settings -> Apps -> All then look for Eco Mode Controller and click Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@rajanv wrote:
I think the app is Eco Mode Controller. Settings -> Apps -> All then look for Eco Mode Controller and click Clear Cache and Clear Data.

First disable stamina mode,after that do the force stop and clear data steps for eco mode controller.Turn off and back on the device and enable stamina.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Genius
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Sorry,but those Eco Mode Controller wasn't found in the All Apps section.Is it even possible to reset the Stamina Mode on Xperia Z1?
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes,on my Z1 it can be found.Look for extended standby control then.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Genius
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Yep.I founded the Extended Standby Control app.And done the reset thingy.Thanks alot guys! Kudos!

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Great.